Monday, June 20, 2005

Lucy & Schroeder...


Lucy & Schroeder... Posted by Hello


NP: EDGUY - KEY TO MY FATE


...AND THE BLOG IS BACKI WITH PICTURES!!! :D

*eh, nostalgic mode on*

So time is supposed to be a series of moments, be it good or bad. That’s where memories come from, right? This small part of the brain (or heart) that shows us a series of good or bad memories. So that’s supposed to make us smile when we go back in time.

Today I’m gonna talk about Bruno, a dear friend of mine from school who I haven’t seen for about 10 years.

Bruno was a bright kid, lovely little boy who used to be really nice to me. He had a short light brown curly hair, brown eyes, white skin and a sweet and tender smile. I fell in love with him on the 5th grade, but I’ve always considered him a really nice friend. I used to sit right in front of him (place determined by our teacher – which I loved, btw!) and I just couldn’t concentrate, since the boy I was in love with sat right behind me.

I used to turn around to talk to him all the time. I have a funny memory of this, as we seemed to be Peanuts/Snoopy characters (Lucy & Schroeder :P). We never talked about important issues such as life, family or work. Our most beloved subjects were pen colours, notebook covers (nope, he wasn’t gay! :P) and music.

We used to chat while he was taking notes about the lectures in class (I wouldn’t write anything… erm, I was busy watching him write!) and I was mainly impressed by the way he held the pen. He used to hold the pen with his thumb, pointing and middle fingers, only his ring finger was the one to support all the other fingers and this was the finger which would have the main contact with the paper – therefore he always had some sort of a wart on the ring finger. I found that so wonderfully weird that my ‘5th grade love’ only grew stronger for him due to this ‘exotic’ curiosity.

So because I was always turned to him, chatting and analyzing his behavior, I, for the 1st time among so many, almost failed the year (never actually failed though – I was a bright kid myself.... only mega lazy! :P) – had to make recuperation exams to pass the year while everyone else was on vacation, including Bruno. :P

We became good friends though, and during the next years of school until our last year of high school, we were always chatting, even though we were not always in the same class. We were in love with the same kind of music (heavy metal, alright! \m/), and he used to borrow his friend’s cds and lend them to me 1st ( I was not supposed to let the owners know about that, but I always found it really cute from Bruno to let me hear the albums before he did ^^).

Over the years I fell in love with other guys (almost one a year – apart from a guy who’s already married and who’s bald and fat today – at that time he was skinny and long haired and I was in love with him for 3 years. Since he never cared about me I must confess I’m happy he’s bald and fat!). Bruno also fell in love with other girls (not that he was ever in love with me – at least not that I know of), like Karen – one of the most beautiful girls in school – and they even dated for about 1 year. That was fine by me, as we were always friends.

So last weekend I dreamt of Bruno. Can’t remember the dream well enough, but we were meeting after years! That was such a wonderful feeling to see him again. I don’t know where he’s living today, or what he does for a living, but I certainly would love to find out and meet him again.

There’s nothing to do with being in love or anything like that anymore, it’s all about good memories and old friendship. I don’t know if he still remembers me, although I think he does. I don’t know if he’s still bright, if he still writes with all those fingers and if his fingers still get hurt when he writes. I don’t even know if he’s still into heavy metal, or if he still remembers the lyrics of ‘Carry on’ (angra) , ‘Afraid to shoot strangers’ (maiden) or ‘Down in a hole’(alice in chains), or if he’d still sing any of those with me like we used to do at school. But I do know I’d definitely give him the greatest hug if I met him again. ^^

Damn, this Orkut thingy is useless. :P
I guess I’ll just keep those good old moments in my memory till I find him again. :)

*eh, nostalgic mode off*

Now I’d like to thank Manangela for such a cool Friday at Fran’s Café, Ness for this surprise pack (I’m still ‘WOW’ing), Wiwi for the Shaaman videos and nature for throwing a really cute bird in my garden. I’ll take care of it and soon I’ll come up with a name for it. Still don’t know if it’s a she or a he. :D

Have a nice week and take care, all! Love ya!
AND HAPPY FATHER’S DAY, TITIIIIII!!! :P Love you! :-***


'Am I totally blind this time
As I'm dreaming the dreams that I fear,
Some call it nightmare And some call it life
What is the sense of existence here
And I think of the sadness
When I'm dreaming of leaving my pain
I don't get all the madness And it drives me insane’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh thanks Ana for that Snoopy image... Lucy's attitude is somehow reminding me sometimes aahahahah... Anyway.. Dear twinnie, i know how you feel, and i really hope you'll meet your Bruno on day... *Hug*

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home