Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Welcome, pal, to my planet hell.

NP: Nightwish – Planet Hell


Heys! I hope you are ok. I’m not, though. I need another job, I’m so tired… but this is not the worse: I’m sad! Very sad!!! I’m not satisfied with this job, I hate the kind of work I do there, I’m under a lot of stress and I don’t want to be there anymore. Help, anyone? :(

I have no choice, but I must find something new. I must be happier than this. I can’t think only about the money I earn. I’m not healthy, I have no will to do things, I have no peace and also no idea of what to do.

What can I do? What’s more important, money or health? I only need money to go to concerts, pay for the internet and buy chocolates (yes, as if!)! It’s not too much, so I don’t have to be stressed and under so much pressure. Yes, I want to travel and see the world, but I guess I can also understand that I’d have no money for that if that was the case. I’d stay happy here if I was under less stress. This is too much for me. I want to quit.


Ps: This one is worth having the full lyrics. I’m in the perfect mood for it.

‘Denying the lying
A million children fighting
For lives in strife
For hope beyond the horizon

A dead world
A dark path
Not even crossroads to choose from
All the blood red
Carpets before me
Behold this fair creation of God

My only wish to leave behind
All the days of the Earth
An everyday hell of my kingdom come

The 1st rock thrown again
Welcome to hell, little Saint
Mother Gaia in slaughter
Welcome to paradise, Soldier

My 1st cry neverending
All life is to fear for life
You fool, you wanderer
You challenged the gods and lost

Save yourself a penny for the ferryman
Save yourself and let them suffer
In hope
In love
This world ain't ready for The Ark
Save yourself a penny for the ferryman

Save yourself and let them suffer
In hope

In love
Mankind works in mysterious ways’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home