Friday, February 11, 2005

WHERE ART THOU, CHOCO??? :'-(

NP: NOTHING! (but humming Sonata Arctica – San Sebastian ‘adapted’ ^^ )

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Just had lunch like 1 hour after the usual! I had to visit a client right before lunch and had no time to eat properly, so I had to order in a sandwich. What’s really bothering me is the fact I HAD NO CHOCOLATE!!! :O
OMG, I feel like I’m gonna faint! I’m just going to order an ice cream. I NEED TO SURVIVE, FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!!! *puppy eyes*

So how are you? I’m fine, JUST LACKING CHOCOLATE!!! ^^
Hmm, anyway, hope you’re well. I don’t have a thing to report today, apart from the very important bit about the chocolate, so I’ll just shush!


‘Sun of Sao Pauloooo,,
Oh why I have to stay?
It is all I’ve ever despised
But now others’ skies are turning grey!
It was good; I got to know it well
Although it made me see
That the sun of Sao Pauloooo
IS FAR TOO HOT FOR MEEEEEEE!!!’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home