Thursday, February 03, 2005

Me, myself, I and all the other Anas inside.

NH: Silverchair – Ana’s song

Note: just to state clear that I write the posts at work most of the times (when I have the time, anyway), and only post them when I get home at late hours – or when the server allows me to! Anyway, sometimes I write it at noon, but only post it at midnight, so it’s not posted in ‘real time’ to when it’s written (which means I’m not ‘having lunch’ or ‘talking to my boss’ at midnight or so). Just thought I should let you know, in case you haven’t noticed it yet.

Well, this irritating blog won’t let me post pics again today. What do I do with it?

Guess what I just ate? A pear!! I’m beginning to think it’s a pear problem, because again it tasted like apple! :O Maybe my mom is keeping pears too close to apples in the refrigerator? Hihi, I wonder if the apples are tasting like pears :P.

So how are you today? I’m very sleepy. It was very hard to leave my bed in the morning. I had to turn on the abajour as soon as I woke up, or I was for sure going back to sleeping. It’s rainy again, I have a flu, found a spider in the bathroom today (had to kill it - sorry Ness!!! ^^) and my dog was smiling at me in the morning, as if I were the idiot who was leaving the house just to buy her food (damn dog, somehow I am that idiot!!!).

Hehehe, I’ll have to post a pic of Sophia here sometime! She’s the ugliest dog in the world! So barky, such a temperamental dog, such an ugly smile, and yet you always want to cuddle her!!! She’s always so happy (although her bad mood is instantaneous and she barks too much, and at very inappropriate hours!!!)… but I love her. I’ve decided to name her Sophia because the name means ‘wisdom’. She’s not wise at all (unless you call ‘eating the bumper’, magazines and newspaper wisdom! Well, I guess it depends on the referential! She still is the dog that smiles at me in the morning, as if I were the idiot who leaves the house to buy her food :P).

Well, I’m off to lunch! CHOCOLATE SOON ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who’s here with me???? CHOCOLATE, my sweetest friend ^^. I really needed it, since I’m almost falling over this keyboard *lame excuse* ^^. Well, it’s just to help me come back to the ‘working Ana’ mode.

I’ve been thinking about this ‘mode thing’ and my teacher is right: there’s one layer of us for each thing we appreciate or do – or even for each moment. I’m Ana, but I can be many Anas; just depends on my mood or the situation.

I’m divided into many ‘mes’, such as ‘Ana - the architect’, ‘Ana - the daughter’, ‘Ana - the friend’, ‘Ana - the music lover’, ‘Ana - the mystical’, ‘Ana - the bellyacher’, ‘Ana - the traveling lover’, ‘Ana - the lazy’ ’and last, but not least: ‘Ana - the chocoholic’ ^^. I’m it all and much more, only I sometimes can’t be them all at the same time; although it would be the appropriate, in my opinion.

That said, most people don’t know all the ‘mes’ that lie within me! Maybe not even I do! Although it is nice and fun, since I can be like ‘Ana - the architect’ at home and make my parents ask: ‘why the hell did you design an orange desk, when we could have bought a wooden one for half the price?’ (hehehe, they’d never get why, since ‘Ana - the architect’ would have to quarrel with ‘Parents – the economists’ and those 2 modes just don’t talk!!! It’s just like using a wire in a wireless device – wires serve pretty well some sorts of devices, but the wireless ones just don’t see the need of the wire since they don’t need it! :P)

So I just left ‘Ana - the food lover’ at the restaurant and just replaced that one for ‘Ana - the architect’. ‘Ana - the architect’ is also ‘Ana - the bellyacher’ + ‘Ana - the lazy ’+ ‘Ana - the talkative’ + ‘Ana - the perfectionist’. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS TO BE IT ALL THAT AT THE SAME TIME! In fact, all of them together create the magnificent and one of my favorite characters: ‘Ana – the confused’ ^^.

Oki, the confusing-confused Ana must get back to work now! See you guys later! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

*LATER*

Hi all! ‘Ana – the mega angry’ here! Argh, how many confused people are there in this world? Of all those confused people in this world I wonder how many of them are RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! Gosh, it’s the 8th time I change this layout this week (no kidding!!!) and when I think it’s done, it needs to be made again!!! And it’s not like I make mistakes and I have to correct them! No! It’s because the client says: ‘ah, it’s cool, but I THINK I will add another piece of furniture here. Is it possible?’ What the heck do you answer? : Anyway, just sent it one more time to the client, and HOPEFULLY he’ll approve it this time! HA HA HA, I wish!!! :/

Oh, oh, ‘Ana – the mega angry’ has just met ‘Ana – the lazy’, since my work is done! :D And they just had a baby Ana, which is now called ‘Ana – the mega happy lazy’ ^^

Well, I guess this is all for today. I’ll end this post with ‘Ana – the mega happy lazy’, so that it turns into a happy post even if in the end ^^. I’m really keeping this blog updated, hey? I don’t know about you, but I’m proud of myself! :) See ya hopefully tomorrow, people. Stay well :-*

‘Pease die Ana
For as long as you’re here, we’re not
You make the sound of laughter
And sharpened nails seem softer’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog and experiencing your point of view.

Regards,

dog trainer career

6:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home