Monday, February 14, 2005

Weekend Warrior! :-P

NP: Nightwish – Dark Chest Of Wonders

Hey all! How have you been? I’ve been oki, thanks. I had a great weekend, full of party and fun. Got drunk on Saturday, met great friends at my friend’s b-day and slept a lot. Btw, happy birthday, Rafitchas Rafonilda. :-*. Hope that Fatboy Slim can make you dance around the room for a while! ^^

Last Friday I had a lot of things to do here at work and I didn’t have enough time to finish all that. Not to mention I had to leave 30 minutes earlier because they were going to clean the entire office. I knew I’d come to work today and find a huge pile of things to do, so I had many lousy moments during the weekend every time I thought of work. Luckily and miraculously, I arrived here today and it was as if half my work was done. I could finish work really fast in the morning, and didn’t have to go to a client as I was supposed to, so I’ve stayed at the office all day and was able to finish all I had to do! ^^
Apparently it won’t be such a bad week after all!

Hmm, bad and sad news though: started my diet today. How annoying is it to stay without a chocolate taste in your mouth? :/ I find it very sad! So here I am chewing gum. I can’t afford to do this every day, as I don’t want to catch gastritis. I’ll have to find another way to sweeten my life. Damn! :/

Hope you had a good day. I’ll have German class soon, so I’ll catch ya tomorrow. Stay well and have a nice week! :)


Fly to a dream
Far across the sea
All the burdens gone
Open the chest once more
Dark chest of wonders
Seen through the eyes
Of the one with pure heart
Once so long ago’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home