Thursday, February 10, 2005

Double post again ^^


NP: (THURSDAY) Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Against the Wind


Hellooooooooo! Happy Ana here! :D

Before I write about anything, I’d like to do some considerations.

1) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR OUI OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Hope you had a great day, full of chocolate cake and fofinhos around ^^. Your present will take a while to get there, as I still haven’t found a way to pack it! Hihi, I’ll shush.^^
2) Titiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, once again, that was mega cool of you to call me. I couldn’t understand what was being played, but I knew it could only be something great! Gosh, Rammstein! I’m truly mega glad you called so thankie for the surprise. Love ya, daddy! :-* (btw, which mobile company is yours? I’d like to know and see if I can sms you through the company’s website. Can you tell me?)
3) Ness: I really don’t know what to say about the job thingy. I wish you all the luck and hope it works better this way. You’ll see, once things are ready for you at work, it’ll be piece of cake to get those guys to pay you what you deserve. *huge hugs* dear, and stay well! :-*
4) I’m really sad to know about Sentenced splitting up. I hope they’re the only Finnish band doing so! :/
5) João, thanks for the lovely message. It’s great talking to you too and I’ll have to thank Carol for this one. Hope you’re well! :)
6) Kisses to the ones who read the blog ^^ (a special one goes to Cricri, who happens to post on the tag board all the time. :-*)

Okay, backi to the daily post. I’m so happy today! I don’t even know why, but I woke up and decided it would be a nice day, no matter what! I had a dream last night about my old school and I was learning math (HA, as if it was possible! :P) and Titi was there calling me on the mobile! ^^. After that I dreamt I had skipped a very important ritual! :/ I got happy to know this one was just a dream! ^^

So backi to normal day at work today and it’s flying so fast! I’m really glad I haven’t been watching the clock every 10 minutes!!! I have a project to design and guess what? I GET TO USE MY CRIATIVITY THIS TIME, YAY!!!! Yep, I believe in miracles, they happen everyday! :D

My cousin Géssica is at home and tonight we’re supposed to go do some shopping at the mall. Many of my friends have b-days this month, so I need a lot of shopping! :P

Btw, I’d like to congratulate Priscila, who had her b-day yesterday and who’ll be getting married on May 14th! WISH YOU ALL THE MEGA BEST, PRI!!! :-*

Well, nothing more to report today, only that I just ate my daily chocolate and it tasted delicious as always! ^^
Ah well, I’m just having a great day, so everything seems great and tastes delicious! Ah, chocolate ever will, anyway! ^^

Okiiii, see ya soon and take care. :-*


‘And I remember what she said to me
How she swore that it never would end
I remember how she held me, oh so tight
Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then ‘


--------------------------------------------------------------


NP: (WEDNESDAY) A-ha – Take on me


Hello!!!

How have you been? I’ve been very well, thank you very much. Hmm, I’ve caught a flu though and I’m beginning to believe that those stupid viruses are all fruit of your imagination. They only happen if you allow them to and I do think it’s all because of how your mind acts. Mind you I was fine till this morning and when I got to work, at 12:00, I’ve started sneezing and coughing. My eyes got huge and red, my neck started to itch, my head started to ache, my stomach got sick and I feel like burning. See? Work is making me sick!!! ^^ Like Ness wisely said, I’m allergic to work :D.

We started work at noon, had to stop for a quick snack and then returned to work. I think it’s mega stupid, as we could have started work at 2pm, but after lunch!

Now let’s talk about good things, holiday! It was awesome, I’ve rested so much. My cousins went home the day before yesterday, we’ve had fun watching the carnival parade and yesterday we went to the movies. We saw ‘Finding Neverland’ with Johny Depp and Kate Winslet; 2 of my favorite actors. The movie is a blast, a kick in the butt of mankind and shows precisely how stupid we are. We really don’t care about living and being a child. We think it’s best if we grow up and become something stupid.

We’re never up to living; we just want to survive, isn’t it? We want our money to be enough for a whole month, and we give up dreams just because our salary won’t be enough for them. Why don’t we give up work and go hunt our dreams instead? Why don’t we care more about ourselves and what we really want instead of how many hours of work we have this month? Sorry, but I don’t agree with the fact that we must work to survive! I believe we must fight for our dreams and life.

We don’t fight anymore; we are too comfortable in our little shells inside our jobs. We don’t dare to leave things to do others things, and if we do we prefer to have our jobs to fight for our dreams. I’m done with this attitude, I’m done with this mankind behavior, and don’t come tell me that you need the money to fulfill your dreams – you’re just being comfortable with the situation if you think so!

I might be a bit shushed, but my dreams will always come 1st in my life. I’ll never quit until I have them lived! I might even live them and realize they’re not the best for me, but I’m fighting for them and there’s nothing or no one to tell me otherwise.

Okay, we’ll talk more soon. Stay well and fight for the dreams, hey? There’s nothing wrong with being a Peter Pan and exploring the unknown. As they say: ‘Walk new paths or you’ll only get to the places others have reached before’.



‘So needless to say at odds and ends
But I'll be stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is okay
Say after me’
It's so much better to be safe than sorry’

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy ana !!! Thank you soooooo much to even post your bday wishes on your personnal blog !! Yahhhhhhh that pleases me so much !! And of course time flies faster when it's my bday !! hehehhe... I don't know yet what will be my surprise [but it's ok otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise anymore right ??? LOL] but let me thank you in advance of the intention ! aahhhhhhhh now i'll wait for the postman everyday !! Hehehhe

Mil beijoes de morango pra vc minha queridinha gemea irma !!! TE ADORO MESMO !!! *bisous de fraise*

Your Oui Oui !!! ;)

7:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey deaaaaaaaaaaaaaar I loved your emails ^^ and I always feel proud when I appear on somebody's blog :P

Well, yeah Rammstein kicked our asses, I'll send you pics and tell you all as soon as I get back :) (that means: Friday night)

As for my mobile company, it's Bouygues (to all the French readers: yes, the sucking one! >:( ) so I don't know if you can reach me through their site.. I'll have a look when I get back (that means: Friday night :p )
Once I tried to send you a SMS, it failed.. see my mobile sucks.

Well, here I go now, Lauren's asking for a hug ^^ (I sad a HUG, nothing else tssss ^^ )

Don't forget to mention no anchories once you're on the phone :p

I hope to see you online as soon as I get back (that means???? yeaaaah you got the answer!!! ^^ )

See ya soon dear (when.? -> ), I miss ya too ;)

:-*

Titi

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah Titi, it's not Bouygues's fault if your SMS didn't reach ana, in fact it seems that SMS don't reach Brasil at all.. :'(

but flying strawberry kisses can !! So receive my flying beijo de morango sweet sis !! I'll try to connect more next week ! My kitchen is half done yet ! and i finaly managed to build that f*****ing cupboard !! I was sooooooo happy to put my dishes in it ahahahh after all that pain to build it ! ;)

LOTS OF HUGS and take care !!!
your Oui-Oui

8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home