Friday, February 18, 2005

Just think of me when you feel a cool breeze on a blue day...

(FRIDAY) NP: Nightwish – Dead To The World


HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh, I feel so German today! I’m eating a Brazilian peanut candy (paçoca) and thinking to myself: if I ever die (and yes, I will! :P) I want to be cremated! You readers are responsible to throw my ashes in many parts of this world. (Btw, I feel German because I’m going insane! ^^)

I want to be everywhere possible when I die, completely free! I’ll be like a little bit in the ocean, a bit in Stonehenge, France (Oh, throw me at the garden of any of Le Corbusier’s houses! ^^ ), a bit in New York or Chicago, some of me also in Holland (any of the modern houses will do!), Sweden (that will have to be at David’s garden! That rules! :O ), some in Canada (Chris will probably throw me on the snow near the wolves. Am I right? ;) ), Finland (HA, that will have to be anywhere in Kitee! Make it near the water, in a certain island, close to a small cottage, hihi. Oki, one of you will have to ask Tuomas to do that for me! ^^), Australia (Ness will know what to do – just throw me on the air, oki? :)), some in Italy (at Lago D’Orta, the closest possible to the gelateria! :P) , some in Berlin (Potzdammer platz or at river Spree), some in Brazil (Vitoria – Pedra Azul, Sao Paulo – Masp, Praça Por Do Sol and Via Funchal - and Minas Gerais – any open field will do, among the cows) and some you just send to the moon! Yes, that’s very important: make sure you send some of me to the moon! And throw the least you can in the ocean, as I have a certain problem with the water - especially as ash! :P ).

I guess that’s it! My cds will be donated to my friends, my bed, closet and desk will be donated to architecture or design museums (so every design student in this world knows exactly what NOT TO DO when they’re designing :P) and my clothes and organs will go for people in need of it. All the money you get from selling my other stuff, just send to Greenpeace, WWF or use that to buy machine guns to kill the bastards in this world! Print this letter, the date it was written and if you ever get arrested for killing someone, tell the police it was my last will, so you felt forced to do so, therefore it was not your fault.

All of the pics I took, which can be found on the piece of furniture in front of my bed, will be sent to a permanent exhibition at MAna (the Museum of Ana – to be opened right after you find the project I’m designing for it and build it yourself with the contribution of rich people such as Johnny Depp, Tuomas Holopainen, Zakk Wyld, Lars Ulrich, Sebastian Bach, Tobias Sammet, Andre Matos, Steven Spielberg, Norman Foster, Steve Harris, the whole Porsche crew, Mr. Bean, Joey Tribianni, Woody Woodpecker, Snoopy, Calvin, Hobbes and Wacko Warner – those are the people who I’ve devoted a lot from my life to, so they should give something in return when I die. Make puppy eyes, and they’ll surrender!)

And last, but not least: plant trees every summer, love the rain, spend your free time laying on the grass and watching the sky, hug and kiss all the ones you love, read fairytales, live fairytales, learn a new language, go to metal gigs and party for me, spend more time with your family and friends – especially the old people -, travel more, don’t waste your money with silly things and eat all the chocolate you can, cause if chocolates can’t sweeten your life anymore, then you’re welcome to join me on my future world.

I’m not killing myself, you mad people! I’m just talking nonsense… ahhh, paçoca has the power to change my life in such a manner! ^^

Stay well and talk to you soon! :-*

PS: fucked the diet today. It’s Friday and I don’t care!


Dead, silent, constant
Yet always changing-
My favourite view of this world’


-------------------------------------------


(WEDNESDAY) NP: Bryan Adams – Straight From The Heart


Hi all. Any news? I hope you’re well.

I’m much better today; trying to think better and see the bright side of life. Well, the sky seems to be helping today, as it’s deep blue with small clouds all over it. There’s probably a name for this kind of clouds, but I couldn’t tell. I’ll ask Mike, he probably knows what it’s called.

So happy Valentine ’s Day for the ones who live abroad. I hope you had a great time ^^. It’s not Valentine’s here in Brazil, we celebrate it in June 12th.

We just had a laugh here at work because of Ronaldo’s wedding – the footballer, that is. He got married to a really beautiful and funny girl, Daniela. She seems to be a nice girl. Some say she’s getting married for the money, I prefer to naively believe she’s doing it for love. Some say he’s too ugly for her to be in love with him. I say he’s ugly, but looks is not and never will be the most important, imo. People say he’s an interesting person (but they say monetarily speaking!) I say, he’s interesting at least because he happens to know the whole world and has already experienced lots of situation we’d like to experience (such as meeting David Beckham HAHAHAHA, euh, just kidding!^^). Well, the guy probably has some really good stories to tell.

So they got married last Monday, in Paris - Chantilly castle (I wonder if there was any chantilly involved? If it was my wedding, it would probably be! ^^). They’ve invited about 250 people, and the whole Brazilian elite were there. Even people who weren’t invited! :-P

Mind you, one of the guests was invited and he was not allowed to bring his gf. Reason: the girl was annoying Daniela for like a month or so before the wedding day, telling her she’d go to the wedding anyway, and she would wear white! How annoying can this be for a bride? I think VERY annoying! Anyway, Ronaldo had dinner with the guest last weekend and asked him once again NOT to bring his gf, as Daniela was already very upset with this story and Ronaldo thought she could even do something stupid in case the girl appeared. The guy agreed not to bring her, and that was it.

Heeh, Monday, wedding day, at dinner party. The girl enters the castle, wearing white, passes by Daniela and says: ‘told you I was going to come!’. The bride was, of course, really pissed off! Conclusion: the naughty girl was asked in front of all of the guests to leave the party. I was so proud of Dani :-P.

We started to imagine some situations here at work and stupid leads to stupidity, so suddenly I was almost wetting my pants so much I laughed!

Well, I guess some people are right: when we cry too much we usually laugh too much the next day1 I just hope the other way around isn’t true as well! Either that, or tomorrow I’ll be back to being miserable! :-P

Stay well people! Talk to you soon!

Ps: btw, still on diet! YAY! That’s 3 days sticking to it already! ^^


‘Give it to me straight from the heart
Tell me we can make another start
You know I'll never go - as long as I know
It's comin' straight from the heart’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home