Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ehhh, winter's backi!!!


Nooooo, it wasn't his fault this time :P Posted by Hello


NP: WHITESNAKE – DON’T FADE AWAY


YAY, apparently I’m keeping this blog up! ^^

I had to post here today anyway, as it’s the first day of my favorite season: WINTER! As Rage says “Don’t you fear the winter, I will keep you safe and warm”. I think it’s quite cute for such a powerful band as Rage. :P

This winter promises to be as powerful as Rage! It started by killing my new bird today! :’-( It was such a cute Calopsita (according to my dad it was a she –always too nervous! :P). Apparently it was too cold for it last night, so it passed away right after lunch (???). Poor thing! :(

Well, at least we were able to look up for it since its fall in the garden last Saturday. Thanks to the gods, Moisette, Morrowline, Wendy and Sophia decided not to ‘play’ with it. Pity it didn’t survive, it was a really sweet bird. Here’s a link to what a Calopsita is
http://www.petbrazil.com.br/en/pets/birds/100.htm .

I’ve always felt pity for arrested birds, so I only had them when I was still a kid. I wouldn’t buy or like to have a bird at home in a cage (as Sonata says, wisely, ‘you can’t tame me!!!’ :P). This one that fell in my garden was just an accident, and unfortunately we couldn’t take good care of it. *sigh* R.I.P., pretty bird. :(

Anywayyyyy… WINTER!!!
Here I am, wearing a woolen sweater, boots and being really happy because of these 12C!!! Really hope it snows this time, but if it doesn’t, then I hope at least it gets real close to snowing. :P

Oki, I guess it’s all for today. I’ll end this post with a cold hug to each of you who read the blog. :)
Stay cool and see you soon! :-***


*AND FROM TODAY ON, HOWL AND DREAM PROUDLY PRESENTS*

SFOTDTMAG:P (“STUPID FACT OF THE DAY THAT MAKES ANA GO ‘:P’ ”)

¨STARRING¨:

- THE TRICKY UNIVERSE - as itself
- ANA – as ‘The Idiot’

EPISODE I – ‘THE REVENGE OF THE UNIVERSE – PART I’

There was I coming backi home from work in the middle of a crossroads … thinking of life and its complications, appreciating the trees’ leaves and branches dance in the wind, drinking my 2873467823647823th sip of water of the day… when I noticed the light going yellow (while I was still blocking the way for the cars coming in the opposite direction). Since I was already screwed and still blocking the way for the other cars, I decided to change the radio station… and this is what I hear:

‘As I staaaaaand at the crosssrooooads, I see the suuuuun sinking looooooow’.

After this, I’m probably the only girl in the world who laughs aloud in the middle of the crossroads, while blocking the way for the other cars.
:P


‘As I stand at the crossroad,
I see the sun sinking low...
With my cross of indecision,
I can't tell which way to go...

Now I have seen the seven wonders
And I have sailed the seven seas,
I've walked and talked with angels,
And danced all night with gypsy queens...

All in all it's been a rocky road,
Twists and turns along the way...
But, I still pray for tomorrow,
All my hopes, my dreams
Don't fade away... Don't fade away...

I have painted many portraits,
Memories of love and pain,
Though cut down by life's deceptions
I found the strength to start again...

All in all it's been a rocky road,
Twists and turns along the way...
But, I still pray for tomorrow,
All my hopes, my dreams
Don't fade away... Don't fade away.

Heaven help a man
Trying to make up his mind,
With the darkness closing in,
I feel I'm running out of time...
Shine a light for me,
Help me find the way to go,
And take me where I've never been before...

And so I stand at the crossroad,
Watching the sun sinking low...
With my cross of indecision,
Trying to find the way to go...

All in all it's been a rocky road,
Twists and turns along the way,
But, I still pray for tomorrow
All my hopes, my dreams
Don't fade away...’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ugly ugly girl! Standing in the middle of the crossroad!

Last time I got blocked by a woman like YOU :p I was shacking my head in the rythmin of some ballad on the radio and thinking "stuuuuuuuuupid people that just won´t let me get home!" and when it finally started to free the woman who was blocking stopped her car right beside me, open the window and said "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?". I think she thought I was shacking my head about her! I got so shocked, I couldn´t even open my mouth and it blew my whole week. I got so depressed. Thinking about it, what a stupid person and what a even more stupid reason to be depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Anyway. Love winter as well, today I could put that long jeans jacket AND a... cachecol, LOL have no idea of the word, anyway. My nails are purple, love it! LOL

And that was a pretty bird you had in there. It´s a shame it passed away right after lunch (!!!!). Once I took care of a bird that fell into my lap in the park, but it was only a bem-te-vi. I walked around with it on my hand, it never flew... but one day it decided to runaway trying to fly and it fell in the neighboors dog´s mouth. That was QUITE traumatic.

Anyway I better star working if I want to keep my job :p

Kisses!

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home