Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ohhh, there's nothing like a day after another! Or is there? :/

NH (that’s right, I’m humming again): Nightwish – Over the hills and far away (hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm, hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmmmmm ^^)


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
How are you? ^^

I must apologize for my behavior on the last post. I was annoying and blaming nature for my mood (not that the pear was super delicious, but the bitter one was me ^^).

Well, nothing too good to say, only that I’m having a good day (sheeeeesh, let’s not spoil it, cause it still can change! :P). So I just came backi from lunch and noticed my boss’ picture of Jack Nicholson is fucked up. Someone (I bet it was one of her partners – hehehehe, annoying, but funny guys) replaced it for a copy, only with pink glasses and a Salvador Dali mustache drew over it ^^. Now it looks like a gay Jack sketched by Andy Warhol :P.

Went to bed real late last night, and I must stop that!!! If any of you guys see me online after 23:00 (my time), for Christ’s sake, just send me straight to bed!!! Now I’m all sleepy! :/ Thanks to the gods there are wonderful devices to make you wake up, such as alarm clocks, coffee and CHOCOLATE, YAY! Just had my daily chocolate and it tasted delicious.

Talking about chocolate, I’ve found out that here in Brazil we have 2 chocolates that taste exactly the same, have the same pack and yet they have different names! Isn’t it outrageous? :O Those would be ‘krot’ and ‘shot’. Let me try to add some pics here.

Oops, tons of work for me now! Catch ya later! :/
Now cursing: *I knew it! I knew I shouldn’t spoil the day!!!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who’s backi??? Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, aye! ^^

When I grow up I wanna be just like one of the girls here at work. I’ve no idea what she does, or how she does it, but she manages to earn one flower bouquet every week, approximately. Really, what sort of guy does such thing? He’s really in love, and so is she, we can tell! The other day she yelled while coming with another bouquet: ‘If it goes on like this I’ll get married real soon; it’s becoming irresistible!’ :D And I totally support her on this one. ^^

It’s so cool to see her being called at the reception: she blushes instantly, and after a couple of minutes here she comes with a new bouquet ^^. That’s just so sweet! And she’s always so happy about it (bah, who wouldn’t :P). She’s been dating for 3 months now, and still the guy is that much in love. We have no idea what she’s been doing to get those flowers, but she must be really good at doing it, alrite! She won’t tell us her secret though, so I’m afraid I wouldn’t get all those flowers if I were in her shoes. Still, she’s pretty nice and deserves them nevertheless :).

So I’ve just decided: I want a bf just like that, one who spoils me with flowers… hmm, *in doubt* killing nature, spoiling me *convinced* … yeah, one who spoils me will be just fine! ^^

Now backi to work again! Will you guys be around?


‘hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm,
hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmmmmm
hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmm,
hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmmmmm
hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm’ ^^





Yes, they taste the same, and yes, now I'm hungry!!! :P
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from Chris : I,d do the same...and i'd sent red roses...

8:06 pm  
Blogger Ana said...

Pfff, but you're not from this world, you see! I'm looking for people who send flowers every now and then, and not perfect people who live in heaven (cold Canada, that is ^^).
Still, wanna marry me? :D *hugs and kisses* ^^

11:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris : yes, I do ;)

11:18 pm  
Blogger Ana said...

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
:P ^^

11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me. Cheers!
My page: ingifts Freaky Monster Schlüsselanhänger

8:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home