Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What does a pear has to do with your mood?

NP: NOTHING! Don’t you just hate it when there’s no music playing?


Reasons to be happy: after ages without accessing icq, I finally did it yesterday and found Mike (/TerminalVelocity) and Markus (from Lorch) there. Good to see you guys again ^^
Reasons to be angry: all the rest. :P. Anyway....


MORNIN’!!!!
Not a good one, but still morning, hey?
10:29am and I already want to go home!

What do you usually do to clients who change their projects EVERYDAY? Do you curse them? Do you answer a stupid ‘Yes, Sir, right away!’, or do you try to forget about it until he calls again and says ‘oh, sorry, but I’ve just decided to change it again!’, making you believe you’ve just saved time? Well, as I already want to go home and since I’ve been doing these changes for about 1 month now (mind you, I’ve been working at this new job for nearly 2 months… *annoyed*), I’ve decided to eat a pear instead of working! That will take me 5 minutes and I hope it changes my mood!!!

Hmm, not changing my mood yet! I wonder how long it takes for a pear to change someone’s mood! Now I wonder if a pear does change someone’s mood!!! I’m beginning to think it doesn’t… for some reason this pear tastes like apple, and although I like apples I don’t think it’s fair since I paid for a pear!

Okay, this is not a good day for work! People should just respect their bodies and work only when they reeeeeally have to! Unless they’re working with something they truly like (anyone in this situation? Can you tell me what the secret is?).

This is why I’ll leave it all one day and build myself a nice cottage in the countryside! I’ll grow my own food, I’ll have as many horses, cats and dogs as I can, I’ll take the rain when it falls, I’ll wake up in the morning and milk my own cow and I’ll probably become a vegetarian! That might be a problem for someone who loves barbecues so much. Anyway, I DON’T CAREEEEEEEEEE! Not now, at least.

Argh, I’m too bitter; I’ll blame it on the pear! :P
Talk to you later. ^^


Now Humming:
‘I wish I had a bottle,
Right here in my dirty face!’
‘A design for life’ – Manic Street Preachers


Yes, it's a pear! And yes, the mobilecam sucks :P
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home