Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What now?

NP: Manowar – Kingdom Come


Guess who???
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. For 2 days in a row! How does that sound? :-D

Well, I don’t have much to report today, so I’ll just annoy the readers ^^.

I can’t believe Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have split! I have nothing to do with that, and I even shouldn’t be bothering about it at all, but they were such a beautiful couple! I’ve always wanted to know what their children would be like. I never found him that handsome, but he has his charm. Yes, he’s very charming, I can’t deny it! And she, well, not less charming at all.

This break-up makes me think (yes, I’m still talking about this meaningless subject…): I’ve read that they broke up because they were going through different ways. Now: will Brad continue to act, or will he start something else? I don’t care much about Jennifer, I know she’ll handle it fine. But Brad, this sweet character, has already shown his love for architecture and he intends to go back to studying it. He even has offers to work at some pretty good American architecture offices to gain some experience.

What now? Will he become famous because of his architectonic talents, or because he’s Brad Pitt? Will he design houses as well as he acts? If he does, will he succeed so much to the point of stealing the world’s clients? Should I care this much and worry about my career? Should I leave it all and head off to USA and try a trainee job with him? If I don’t, then should I watch out for his artistic skills? Or should I just start acting? Yeah, I don’t know either…



‘See the white light

The light within
Be your own disciple
Fan the sparks of will
For all of us waiting
Our kingdom will come’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home