Monday, August 01, 2005

*MEGA HUGE PACK OF POSTS*

22/07/05 – Friday
Title: Miscellaneous

Goodness! I’ll sleep over the keyboard again!!! It’s not fair the way we treat food (as if they were anxiety killers), so I guess it’s not fair the way food treats us (as if we ate so much we should die, or something like that!).

I guess I ate too much today, and there’s no excuse. Nar, kidding… the excuse is there was crèpe for lunch and it was delicious! =)

The diet was once again down the drain, but I’m creating a whole plan to change this laziness state of mine (at least to what concerns food and dieting =P).

I have excellent news though: I’m not in love with Tutu anymore and this time I really mean it! I still believe he’s a super great musician, writes wonderful lyrics and he’s damn too sexy, but that’s it. I also think he should have a twin brother or a clone, but I don’t want the original Tutu anymore. In fact, I don’t even care if he’s married with 15 kids! =D Yep, I’m over him and I agreed to be just friends with him from now on! =P

Now I need a new victim! =P By the way, I think I was wrong all my life. I think I prefer blond guys to dark haired ones! =O Yes, I know, I’m also astonished! =O That means I’ll have to move to one of the Nordic countries… or get really lucky and find a cute blond around in Sampa. =P (I still prefer the first option…).

Apart from Tutu-news, things are fine. I’ve been sleeping real bad and I’ve been very tired, but I hope to survive. ^^

Now the bad (or ‘haven’t decided yet’) news: my country is falling apart and I bet that president will be “invited” to leave the government. I find it great, as he’s an idiot and should’ve never got so high. I truly hate him and I hope he and his entire party go to hell for making us all fools!

They’ve been robbing all of our money and depositing it in their private bank accounts, to cut a long story short. Sons of bitches, or what? I say burn them alive along with all the other bastards in this world!!! In fact I’d burn them myself. I guess I’m just sick of it all and I want out… either me or them! Anyway…

Ohhhh, have you seen they found a new planet orbiting in another system which has 3 suns? =O One is as intense as ours on Earth, the 2 remaining ones are just for, euh, decorative purposes (=P), and one is yellow and the other is orange! =D Cool, hey? No, not cool! I don’t like intense suns… =( Actually I wanna be alive to see the day when they’ll find a planet that only has rain or snow! Then I’ll move there and be happy! ^^

Okay, bitter girl here, so see ya people later! =P
Some old and (now) nonsense messages to some of you:
PS1: Mega great luck to Mike, who has a gliding competition this week. *lucky hugs* :-* (btw, it was last week and he did quite well in it! Congrats, flying friend! :-* ^^)
PS2: Happy Birthday to my dear Hungarian godmother Andiiiii! Love ya, mom! :-*
PS3: Happy Friend’s Day, everyone! It was a couple of days ago, but my sentiments are still the same. ^^


25/07/05 – Monday
Title: Bad mood strikes again…

Heys, how goes? I feel horrible today.

I went to bed real early last night, I was sleepy and yet I couldn’t sleep. Watched a movie on TV, the movie finished and I was still awake. After ages I did fall asleep and then had one of those annoying spirit nightmares I usually have. =( All I can remember is that I was at my granny’s house and when I was going to bed I felt a ‘presence’ in it. I saw a person under the covers and asked ‘who the hell are you?’ and the person took the covers off her face and answered me: ‘Pff, I’m you!!!’ =S=S=S. So I replied ‘Wtf?’ And that scared the hell out of me. =( I couldn’t go back to sleep after that and didn’t even dare to look in the dark – the last thing I wanted was to find another me. =S

Fell asleep again, dreamt something stupid again and woke up, this time at 2:30. =/ It was so damn hot! I opened the window, took off my socks, even changed clothes, took one of the blankets off and visited the loo. I only had 2 sips of water in my glass, but since I was still afraid of the other me, I refused to go to the kitchen to refill it, so I drank water from the bathroom’s sink instead! =(

It was so hot I couldn’t sleep. Turned on the TV and my luck was that Friends was on. Watched the entire episode and still couldn’t sleep after that. It was probably around 4am when I managed to sleep again, and it seemed to be 15 minutes till my stupid alarm clock rang. I just couldn’t stand up, so sleepy I was. Soon I noticed my dad taking me out of my bed and ‘throwing me’ inside of the bathroom for a shower. Pff…

Took my shower, had breakfast and my dad told me he was going to use my car, so he’d give me a ride to and from work. We got a major traffic jam and all this made my head almost explode. I’m in a terribly bad mood, and all I want is my bed and some will to fall asleep to wake up tomorrow again. =(


28/07/05 – Thursday
Title: Johnny Depp and his wonderful way of acting… and making me believe in it! ^^

Ana, the architect, is quite angry at the moment. 1096 blocks ready and about 300 of them are completely wrong! Just found out about it.

My diet was doing OK till today, but when I found out about this block thingy I almost cried, asked my job to fuck off, cursed my bosses and this stupid system I have to follow at work and went out to hunt for a huge chocolate bar!!! Ate almost the entire thing and I DON’T CAREEEEEEEE!!!

Anyway… went to see Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Factory yesterday and I loved it!!! Johnny Depp is definitely backi at my n.01 fave actor! He’s wonderful and I wish I could live in that factory with him… but not with that stupid gay hair! I need him to be like in Gilbert Grape. ^^ Aww, that’s it! I want a clone of Johnny Depp. =D

Oki, too much nonsense for a day, so I’ll just end this post right here. ^^
See ya, all! =-*


01/08/05 – Monday
Title: Life… trick or treat?
NP: Thunderstone – ‘Until We Touch The Burning Sun’

Today the Celtics celebrate Lughnasadh (or Lammas), a festival dedicated to the harvest. It has this name because of Lugh, one of the chief gods of the Tuatha De Danann. It’s a nice festival and matches perfect with Leo sign. It’s all red, orange and hot, as the sign would like. (If you like to read more about it:
http://www.celticspirit.org/lughnasadh.htm - http://thunder.prohosting.com/~cbarstow/lammas.html - We can definitely find some really good stuff in internet =P).

Didn’t realize the song above till now. It perfectly matches. =)

If there’s a ritual to celebrate this day, it’s celebrated with a lot of hot colours, fire, inspiration and passion. I love it! =) Despite the heat, of course. =P

Okay, this is a happy day for a couple of reasons:
- new day, new week, new month;
- new life: walking the treadmill for 30 minutes every day in the morning before work;
- more fun and less naps;
- more books and less computer;
- more friends and less enemies;
- more enthusiasm and less boredom;
- more health and less junkie food;
- more life, less fairy tales.

Today I understood what life’s about. I don’t know why it happened today, but I might owe the weather for this one. It’s hot for winter (maybe it’s Lughnasadh playing tricks ^^) and yet I’m fine and sneezing! =)

So life… until yesterday I was wondering if it was trick or treat. Today I know it’s both! Tricky, as it makes you make mistakes and learn. It does treat you fine too, otherwise you’d do like kittens, after being tricked all of the times, and quit playing.

Remember the other day when I was complaining about ‘the occult’ arts & crafts of mine and how disappointing they can be? Today I look at them and think to myself: ‘Whatever! I’ll never know if I don’t try, and even if things don’t come out the way I want to, I’ll learn from my mistakes’.

There’s no right or wrong, no black and white and no light and shadow. There’s only YES and NO. Either you go for it (no matter what happens), or you stay and wait for things to fall over your lap. Move yourself, make life happen and have high hopes. If you fall, stand up and continue. Don’t be afraid to stumble and break a leg, or you’ll never understand the real meaning of life, which is to go for it!

Whatever the results are, just try it or you’ll forever regret waiting for what comes next, and it’s not about what comes next… it’s about RIGHT NOW!

"I'm watching through the frozen window

Through the reflection of my face
There's a cold world out there
And I'm here, safe, and deceitfully fine...

This is my world
My haven, my home, where I can be alone
Only hear and see
Hear and see things that really matter to me

When I open the door and look upon the haze
I can see a million eyes and the way they're gazing at me

Walking through the misery
Surrounded by the things that I don't want to see


I can feel the hopeless pain,and it's driving me insane
And today I'll make a promise
Just to break it by tomorrow

We will never learn
We will never turn
Our eyes to the world
Where the pain is reality

We will never see
We'll never believe
Until we touch the burning sun

I feel the breeze
The breeze that makes me realize that I am not alone
I'm here, I'm home and safe again

Behind the doors, locked inside
Never want to leave again"



... because there is hope. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe we learn exactly what we need to, at exactly the right time that we need it. It's just up to us to realise it and use that opportunty when it happens.
Ana, i'm so glad you are over Tutu. And i told you ages ago you should be going for a blond... He is the opposite to you! You would look great with a blond.
Now, that means BOTH of us are over our past loves and that means we BOTH have the whole world to choose from... What country are you going to start with? LOL
Luvs ya and miss ya like i would my left foot if i lost it... I need you around to help keep me balanced!
Mmmmwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ness
XOXOXOXOX

8:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home