Thursday, August 04, 2005

Aww...


Now Playing: Savatage – Edge of Thorns
Dedication to Edu: Iron Maiden – Wasted Years


Hi all. ^^

I must say I’m quite happy today… or I should, if it wasn’t for this stupid headache. =/ But so far, so great!

I should congratulate one of the cutest couples ever: Eduardo and Gisele. Those two are dating for about 9 years and they just got engaged, ehhhhhh!!! =D

Edu was always the calm and thoughtful kind of guy. Very reserved, very patient and can be very annoying at times! =P (weeeell, I consider him my bigger brother, so, yep, I have the right to find him annoying! ^^). Due to his way of thinking and behaving, the wedding date was also already settled for October 1st! =D

Edu and I studied together at school, but never at the same class. We’ve probably met because of Metallica (when I brought my “live shit: binge and purge” box to class and made him drool =P), and because of music we became best friends. We finished school and he soon started uni – graphic design. After one year I entered the same university and we were always taken as brother and sister (especially because my mom used to take us to uni and we were always together).

Well, it means a lot to me to see this guy get married. He’s my best male friend, he’s always there when I need him, he’s one of the best guitar players I know, he’s sweet, caring, cute, a hell of a mean and stupid bastard who does really stupid things when he wants, but cool enough to call me in the afternoon just to play “wasted years” to cheer me up because he knows I love it. =)

All those hours of musical phone calls (and our moms bellyaching about it, cause we would never hang up! =P), the Friday night Chinese food (and the getting sick afterwards ^^). I’ll miss the movies on Saturday nights, going to uni together, rehearsals with Kivon, hugs for passing the year in school, watching design classes together, rides back home, going to gigs…

I’ll just miss so much, and yet there’s so much to remember Edu by… Savatage + Edge of Thorns + Chris Oliva and crying when watching the show, Angra + Aeroanta + Kiko Loureiro, Edu Ardanuy + Ivan Busic + Dr. Sin, Spice Girls (hehehe, damn Mel C. =P), Bethoven’s My Immortal Beloved, brit pop + Bittersweet Symphony, Kivon + Fernando + Edinho + War of Souls, Dream Theater (hehehehe, and being thrown off the cue for trickily trying to join it in the middle of it during Mike Portnoy’s workshop – we still think Edu had his long hair cut not to be recognized after that! =D), Expo Music, Chinese food + damn pork!, Dragon Heart + movies, Pantera, Stratovarius, Metallica, Iron Maiden + Wasted Years, Elegy + Spirits, Vanessa Carlton + A 1000 miles…, battles + castles + middle age, progressive metal, Manowar, Alicia Keys + the piano, Belas Artes + Fabio + Ricardo + Erico + Jefferson + Steven (William Barkenmeyer, and his brother Mario! ^^), Regina Mundi, Porta do Sol + Bee Gees + ‘Aviação’ butter with toast + mountains + swimming pool, Festa das Nações, long brown curled hair, green eyes, ASCENDENT IN TAURUS (pff !!!), rescuing young and cute girls from their first day at uni with evil guys by saying ‘Let’s?’, red guitar + extra cleaning the chords after it (boy, how annoying!), Pointer + walking reeeeeeally slowly over street slopes, Schrek, Garfield, Tiny Toons, Popular + Sam (=P), Jaws + the very annoying soundtrack!, Zack Steven + Zakk Wyld, England +coming back with a fake nose piercing at the airport + princess Diana’s death on a Saturday morning of uni, not lending cds (totally explained and understood by the ‘Taurus’ issue above ^^), Al Patinho, no babies + no pets, orange Kuat, September 29th + October 1st, recording music collection on tapes, Galeria do Rock, Xuxa, Malmsteen + pick, winter + Finland, Sampa + Carrefour + Plaza Sul + Cursino + Saúde, underground trains, striptease (BASTARD!), tickets for shows + pics, “I hope you die!”, “Can’t tell ya, or I’ll have to kill ya!”, Warner channel + Friends + Animaniacs… my dearest Warner Brother.

Pff, at work and with tears in my eyes. All I can say is I wish you two all the best and most wonderful of life; you deserve it! It took so long and now it’s all happening! FINALLY, you lazy bastard!!! =P

I’ve seen this love start, grow and consolidate, and I wanna thank you for letting me be part of your life and see it all happen.

This was just a post to remind us both of the importance of this friendship. Just don’t forget I’ll always be here (or in Europe! But I’ll give you the address. ^^), and that you’ll always be with me in my heart, wherever I go. =)

Truly love you, boy. Now go and be happy! =) *HUGS*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home