Wednesday, August 03, 2005

19...

NP: NO-THING (Nar, Nightwish – End of all Hope)


Heys... hm, how are you? =D I’m fine, thankie! ^^

First of all I wanna wish a happy Wacken to whoever is going there. Aw, Nightwish, Edguy, Sonata Arctica, Sentenced... I wanna die so envious I am! Especially because of Sentenced’s last tour ever! =( Hehehe, I hope they don’t suicide on stage as David thinks so. =D=P Well, happy Wacken, people! Enjoy for me too, oki?! =)

Yesterday I tested a really great and functional program to catalogue albums and music files. It’s wonderful and quite complete. You can add nearly every kind of info that comes in an album: from basic things like the name of the band, album, tracks and release date, to complex things such as lyrics, composer, country, length of the tracks and so on. And even more wonderful: you don’t have to get each of your albums to write all that; it downloads info straight from the internet. You gotta love this sort of “immediatism”. =P

My job is becoming such a lazy thing... Since the beginning of this week I’ve been on hold for some information I need for the blocks. Without that I cannot go ahead with this project. It’s Wednesday already and I’m still waiting for this info. =(

So I’ve been killing my time by exchanging e-mails with a few people, such as G from work. Tell me why I always find younger guys so exciting? What’s with those people (or me, hehe)? Why do they seem to be so intelligent, sweet, cute, young and with so much love to give? =P

I’ve noticed that I always fell in love with 19 year old guys. It’s quite annoying, as I should be falling for at least 10 year older guys. So when I was 17 I fell in love with a 19 year old guy. Guitar player of a countryside band; Raphael, so cute! It was just a summer thing between us, but sweet.

Then when I was 19 I fell for my ex, who was also 19! We dated for about 4 years, it meant a lot to me, when we broke up I got really upset (for 2 loooooong years...) and now I feel completely free from any feelings for him. We’re good friends nowadays and I hope to remain like that forever. =)

When Fabio, the mad designer, and I broke up I was already falling for Matheus, another 19 year old guy from my job at that time. I guess my courage to break up with Fabio came from Matheus and his independent way of life. He was 19, working class boy, already had his own car, earned good money (IT department) and was so independent it enticed me. He got all that with his own effort and determination – how exciting!!! I was 23 when that happened and even I wasn’t that independent. =S. Anyway, nothing happened between us, we were good friends. ^^

When I started posting on the forums I met David, and although he’s still younger than 19 (WHO WOULD EVER NOTICE THAT???), there’s not a single woman who wouldn’t fall for such a sweet. The girls in the forums (the ones I know, that is) and I always talk about how grown up for his age he is. I didn’t fall in love with him, but I do take him as someone who’s out of his place and time. He’s just too good to be true and will always have a special place in my heart. =) (D., you know I love ya! =-* *hugs*).

So here I am today, on the top of Mount Fudge (euhhh, I wish!! I meant 27 year of age! =P), falling (or kinda finding it cute) for a 19 year old boy. He’s a BOY, dammit (oki, better than being a girl!..... Oki, that was lousy =P). But, damn, he’s cute! Leo sign; he’s quiet and has a nice smile, but once he starts talking he seems to grow so big and his words get so wise! =O Okay, it’s not thaaaaat much, but he’s definitely a Brazilian David! He’s just so huggable! ^^ Not as huggable as the Hug God himself, but huggable still. ^^ Blonde, green eyes, has recently cut his nice long hair and... works at the IT department! *WTF???* He’s also a designer and, really, why the hell do I have to be so keen on these people? Okay, it’s not like I’m in love with him, but he’ll also have a special place in my heart. ^^

Anywayyyyyy... Ness? Totally agree with your comment on my last post and things do happen at the exact time they should, or we wouldn’t be ready for them if they came before or after they should. Euh, just wanted to comment your comment. =D Love ya, Mu-who girl! =-* take care, miss you and STOP SHOPPING! =P

Take care you all, and see you soon! =)
*happy silly Ana*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop Shopping?
Who me?
Damn i won't tell you what i bought today... Though... But... God Damn, i didn't know they were 'Gucci' until i went to sign the docket and saw the price i just paid! :(
*cough*
So yeah, i don't think i will be shopping for quite sometime now. I just can't help but buy pretty things... My pretty things... My Preciouses!
I told mum she has to bury them with me when i die!
LOL
Oh yeah i also bought fake eyelashes and leather gloves today... Yeah i know i have mental isssues but hey, i can't take the money with me when i die can i? I might as well enjoy some of it now and look damn good whilst spending it!
I'm off to eat some chocolate now. I'll eat some extra for you!
Bye!
Mmmmwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'lo, sweet.
Cool to be mentioned in this li'l novel you've got movin' over here. Most uncool, however, to here from you so rarely. But then, this is why i'll give you the advice to stay away from IT-people: they don't have any time. You need someone who's got the time to be with you, and you're not lookin' in the right area of profession. I'd write something more here, but the fact that i don't only proves further, what i had already stated ;) Gotta get back to work, you see. I got permanent employment (was contract earlier) just the other day, so i'll be staying in sweden for longer than i had first planned, and i'll be here long enough as to witness when you can search for people of a certain starsign at this dating site, and when you can, i'll let you know, and then you should also know that this will be YOU havin' left your markings in one of swedens biggest websites. But then again, things are always better, when there's a part of you in them, i suppose. Love ya

//Some months short of 19

8:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home