Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ohhh, alright! I'm sorry! :-/

NP: Metallica – Sad but true

HELLO, beloved blog!!!

How have you been? I’ve been alright, thank you very much! Hmm, I’ve been quite anxious actually, but I’ll be fine soon. I think.

Well, first of all, I’d like to wish all of the people who read this blog a wonderful New Year. Last year sucked so much to me that it can’t get any worse this year (oki, let’s not say that! I’ll just say it can be worse, but then what would the point be? Let’s just keep positive thoughts this year, for it will rule!), so HAPPY 2005, EVERY ONE!

Work is doing alright now, I’ve calmed down a bit. Nightwish’s backi to Finland and I’ve got absolutely no autograph or picture! I’m not a groupie anyway, but a ‘hello’ would be nice. ‘Hey Tuomas, I’m Ana! How are things in Finland? What’s the setlist for tonight? How do you manage to play keyboards sooo well? Where do you get the inspiration for all those wonderful lyrics? Do you live in a house designed by Alvar Aalto? Can I be Mrs. Holopainen?’ Ah, I’ll do the questionnaire next time they’re around :-P. And I’m still over him!

I’ve been having a good year so far. Meeting old friends often, going to the movies as I used to, listening to great music and bellyaching a bit about this job. I don’t care, though I’m making good money and this year IT DOES COUNT!!!

I’ve got a new toy: a cute, heavy and black treadmill! And I’ve been using it! :-O

This is a silly moment of the year: everybody I know is on vacation at the beach. I really don’t mind about the beach part, but the vacation part just annoys me! I’ve been without proper vacation for the past 2,5 years and I’ll just have some at the end of 2005. I don’t think it’s fair, but whatever. Maybe that’s the reason why I haven’t been so excited about this new job. Maybe that’s why I’ve been giving extra value to my weekends and days off. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been posting here as much as I would like. I’m sorry. In fact there are two people who make me cry of laughter every time we speak that I’d like to thank for being around here even when I’m not: Ness and Chris; lovely people from around this globe who I’ll hug for hours when we meet. :-* to ya!!!

My inner pet is hungry these days. What an annoying feeling! It searches for food, but doesn’t have a clue of what to eat. So I’ve been eating a lot of chocolate; that’s what I do when I don’t know what to eat^^. Wolfie seems to understand me pretty well… and no worries, cause I’ve got the treadmill now! Hehehe, perfect, hey? All the chocolate I want for 1 hour a day on the treadmill. YAY!!!!

Oki, soon it’ll be Carnival! And I guess I’m off to the mountains. A bit of fresh air, green grass and hopefully grey skies! I’ve been quite surprised about this January! On really hot days it gets to 35°, and on normal days it’s about 27°! Not bad at all! :-D. I wonder if it’ll snow this next winter. I hope so! I always do!
Hmm, I never keep my hopes down, now do I? People can stare at me and say: ‘Oki, forget it! It’ll only happen if you’re the last person in this world’… and I’m reading ‘YAAAAAAY, there’s a chance!!!! :-D’ . Yep, I’m that dumb, so watch out for what to say to me, ‘cause I might end up believing it! ^^

I saw ‘The Grudge’ last Sunday. Now I can’t see Japanese kids running around me… especially if they’re yelling ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA’… I feel pathetic, but I couldn’t see more than half of the movie: I had my hands hiding my eyes most of the film. :-/ But hey, that’s really scary! And the cat, awwww!!! Thank Gods my cats say ‘morrow’ and ‘meew’, cause I’d faint all the time if they spoke ‘marwww’.

Ohhhh, they’re playing A-ha on the radio!!! How happy was the time when I used to listen to that when I was 9! ^^ As my dad says: ‘You were happy, and you had no idea, hey?’. Yep, I was living inside a golden bubble where I was protected from everything harmful or mean. This world seems too mean sometimes. And Mother Nature as well… ‘Tsunami, tsunamiiii came washiiiiiing ooover meeeeeee’… such a sad thing. And even sadder is the quantity of people who takes advantage of such catastrophe! I’m stunned with their capability of raping, killing, robbing and kidnapping people who survived this wave. I’m stunned with mankind’s way of behaving for ages now. Maybe that’s why I want out. Always! And I always will!
I have to do some things every 2 months to keep me away from those thoughts, so being a Taurus and having some creativity helps me keep my mind away from this world… handmade tambourines, a new dream catcher, fairy tale books and german lessons! Oki, the lessons happen every week, but they’re also harder to get, so I need more time for those! ^^

Well, I guess this is it. I hope we all have a wonderful New Year, full of joy, health, love, money, holiday and chocolate! No more frustration, everybody!!! Have a kickass time!

‘I’m your dream, make you real!
I’m your eyes when you must steal,
I’m your pain when you can’t feel!
Sad, but true!
I’m your truth, telling lies!
I’m your reason, alibis!
I’m inside, open your eyes
I’m you!

Sad but true…’


Here goes a weird pic of circles on the ceiling of a bank in Sampa. And the rain, to make it cooler ^^ Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana! Ainda bem q vc voltou a postar hein! Eu sempre entrava aqui e não tinha nada de novidade! Mas... Sí uma observação... Happy 2006?????????????????? Será q vc não está só um pouquinho adiantada???
Beijinhos!
Te adoro!
Saudade!
Danila Guida

9:20 pm  
Blogger Ana said...

DANILAAAAA! Eu morri de rir por alguns minutos agora! Ou esse ano ja ta velho, ou ele tem que passar muito rápido, mas eu pelo jeito ja estou em 2006! ^^
To com saudades também! Se cuida e beijocas!

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home