Monday, November 29, 2004

The hours don’t pass!!!


NP: Sonata Arctica - Wolf and Raven


The hours don’t pass!!!

Alright! Enough of Portuguese as I talk it all day and I need to train my English, not Portuguese (although both languages suck when spoken by miiiiii :D )

So first day at my new job; I arrived there, and waited. Checked the parking lot and its price, and waited. Entered the office and waited! Met most of the people, and guess???

Read something, took some training, met one client, and waited :P. Had lunch, visited the toilet, tried some computer programs, got some assistance and here I am, waiting…

Bah, I hate to wait! But it’s not bad, really. Everything I did today was cool, and the only thing I have to complain about is that the hours don’t pass and I have to wait until they do. Ah well! I guess I’ll wait a bit more to see if things change ^^.

*shouting aloud* MY BOSS HAS A POSTER OF JACK NICHOLSON ON HER WALL AND I’M OBLIGED TO WORK LOOKING AT THAT SHINING DUDE ALL DAY!
*whispering* Fine, a little confession to make: I love Jack Nicholson!

Oh, and I went to Nightwish’s gig yesterday! My Gods, what the heck was that? :O
I wanna hug them all, those cute Finnish people! Emppu seems to be such a comfortable little hobbit, although I have a crush on Tuomas (devil person!)

I had in mind to do a t-shirt for that concert that said: ‘I already have a Finnish mobile. If you behave I’ll consider having a Finnish husband as well’, but then they never behave, and Smirnoff can never be a completely good thing :P.
The concert ruled, nevertheless.

‘Grant me a wish, my master
Compassion, please
I'd like to be a human...
maybe one day’


Nightwish! Do you see the 'once' logo at the stage? Ah well, I can see that ^^
Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

I'm glad that things are working out for you Ana... No matter how slowly!
And you just can't let go of Tutu can you? That's ok... You can do worse then a gay keyboardist that is scared of his own shadow! LOL Just teasing!
I'm glad you had a great time and you are doingit all again this coming weekend aren't you?
Of well have fun there too!
BTW i can't wait to see this Wolf and Raven video!
Luvs Ya and take care my sweetling!

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home