Thursday, May 25, 2006

What DOESN'T piss you off?

NP: Chris Caffery – ‘Pisses me off’


Hey all!
How are you, people? I’m alright, just having some fun while I can. ^^
Two days in a row, how cool is that? =P

Well, I know this isn’t a reeeeeal post, but since most things lately piss me off, I’ve decided to leave this song here to always remind me of those really cool feelings. Oki, those are lyrics only, but I’ve been thinking a lot about them on my spare time.

This is my new favorite song (thanks Du!) and I can’t stop playing it. In fact it’s a very true song. If you just stop to think of the many things that piss you off, this is probably what you’ll end up writing:

‘Daytime pisses me off, it starts me off on a wrong foot rate.

And nighttime pisses me off, it puts me back to the fucking place.
And the face that pisses me off, she leaves a sour after taste.
You see my life pisses me off, I'm fucking sick of the human race.
It's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me...

Everything pisses me off, from your cue ball head to the grateful dead.
And the rap star pisses me off, they bitch and moan. bang! bang! you're dead.
And the TV pisses me off, reality is a joke to me,
Cause my life pisses me off, a complete disgrace, this human race.
It's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me...

Oh, it's hard to survive. and nothing's gonna help ya.
Please, I beg to survive. but nothing's gonna help me. T
he computer pisses me off, it rules my life this cyber wife.
And e-mail pisses me off, your faceless shit cuts like a knife.
And Starbucks pisses me off, 5 bucks a cup, what the fuck is up?
Cause my life pisses me off, I'm just a pawn in the human race.
It's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me...

The terrorist pisses me off, with his fucking beard, the king of the weird.
And the war it pisses me off, the prices rise, the market fries.
But the protests piss me off, you raise your sign and fucking whine.
This life it pisses me off, a compluckin' disgrace this human race.
It's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me...

Oh, it's hard to survive, and nothing's gonna help ya.
Please, I beg to survive, but nothing's gonna help me now.

Here's the war, raise the sign.
Little pussy don't like it.
Freedom of speech, not a crime.
Many lives were lost to get here.
Land of the free, home of the brave.
You all will send us to our graves in time...

This life pisses me off! this life pisses me off! this life pisses me off!
This life pisses me off! this life pisses me off!

Because my life pisses me off, it may be time to up and run.
But running pisses me off, I'd rather stay and have some fun.
Because my life pisses you off, it feeds my anger happily.
Cause happiness pisses me off, wipe your smile off your face fucking human race.
It's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me, it's killing me...

Does your life piss you off? Does your life piss you off?
Does your life piss you off? My life pisses me off!‘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home